Parque Natural Mexiquillo

10.26.2016

Heads Up Display

I have been using Street Atlas for over ten years. What I like about it is the ability to add information like camping spots, places to eat and attractions. On the large 13 inch screen I can easlily see this information ahead of me.
After Thanksgiving Linda and I will be driving her rig west for the winter. Her rig's dash slopes down steeply without a spot to rest my computer. I feel like I am driving blind without SA. My project this week was to contract a platform to hold my Mac Book.

Hook velcro on the bottom keeps the platform in place
Now I can see what is coming up down the road.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea for your Mac Book but you might add some kind of tie-down so when you have to hit the brakes unexpectedly it doesn't hit the windshield.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete