The compressor went out on my old AC. The new one is awaiting installation
I guess the furnace felt left out. Intermittently it would not light. I cleaned and blew out the furnace compartment. Then I cleaned the contacts to the board.
That did not do the trick. For the next least costly attempt I ordered a new limit switch and a sail switch. I hope they will solve the problem because the next try is a new, expensive, board.
Problems are breeding like rabbits. The front jack would not stay extended, *&%&(*!!!. It was simple fix, the manual retract valve was cracked open. Tightened it up, all is well. I was due an easy one.
Serenity incurred a boo boo at the dump station. Repairs are underway. This is my first attempt at body work.
|Fiber glass repair/reinforcement on the back side.|
|Ready for bondo|
Caught a little missile, rock, courtesy of an 18 wheeler on I 10.
|Manuel pull an vacuum|
|Chip be gone|
|Doing roof maintenance. Got to keep her water tight.|
To be continued.