Parque Natural Mexiquillo

12.20.2019

Hugo Did It

Hugo came Monday evening and took a look at Serenity's leaking actuator. He said he would be back at 10 am to remove it and take it to his shop.

My sister and I waited all day for Hugo. He finally arrived at 6:30 and removed the actuator. 
Not off to a great start, but "its Mexico".

Wednesday morning Hugo returned. He had replaced all the seals and was ready to reinstall it.


Big smiles all around. I think mine was the biggest. I had really doubted that I would be able to get my parking brake repaired in Mexico. Total cost $131. I doubly glad that it could be repaired in Mexico. In the states they would have wanted to install a new actuator, not repair mine. 
A new one costs $500 plus labor. 
What a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment