Parque Natural Mexiquillo

4.26.2020

Quarantine Week Five

The Good News

All my family and friends are well. Being the only camper in the RV park makes for a quiet stay, it is almost like being out in the countryside. Days are passing quickly, playing Qwirkle, watching Netflix, and daily walks with my sister.

Sad News

Vallarta now has 34 cases, 1 recovered and 5 deaths.

Yearning for the open road. 

Faux camping

I am getting a little desperate, the car wash is now entertaining.

Wildlife in my sister's backyard

Russian Oligarch's yacht available for charter. 
Wouldn't it be a great place to quarantine yourself.

My sister and I taking our daily walk around the shuttered golf course behind my niece's home. 

Stay Safe

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are finding Safe ways of Enjoying your solitude.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is good and time is passing faster than I expected.

      Delete