Parque Natural Mexiquillo

5.09.2020

Quarantine Week Seven

The last of Serenity's repairs was completed this week. She is ready for the road.

Back in February I had a flat. I found this 2 inch bolt embedded in the tire. Kevin used his repair kit to plug a very large hole. But there was slow leak and I had to pump the tire up before each days travel.

A mobile tire service came out....

and patched it from the inside. 


Thirty minutes later all is well.
$24.66

Vallarta now has 82 covid 19 cases, 35 recovered and 6 deaths.

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to uncover this website. I want to to thank you for your time
    due to this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every part of it and i also
    have you book-marked to see new information on your website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Excellent post! We will be linking to this great post on our site.

    Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more of a photographer than a writer. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Wow, dismounting and mounting the tire manually. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was too. It is tough work. I thought he would take it to a shop.

    ReplyDelete