Parque Natural Mexiquillo

3.13.2023

Shopping Till We Dropped

 My sister, Victor, and myself went on a shopping trip to Guadalajara. My sister was looking for some home decor items. Especially glass hearts and faux flowers created from corn stocks. 

First stop the bedding store


Nice chicken

Close, but no sale

Street art

Nice pedestrian only shopping area


Love the street art in Mexico

Not glass heart in sight, only these white ones

None here either

The search continues

We found the mother load

I love it, but a little large for Serenity.


The hot shop is right next door. 



Checking out. 

Back home with her treasures. 
She got hearts in spades, but no mock flowers. 

Hearts of all sizes and color

My sister wanted the heart to decorate the tree.





My photos do not due them justice. They just sparkle in the sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment