Parque Natural Mexiquillo

9.29.2013

Tasty Treats

Went a little Gonzo at Schat's Bakery, a Bishop, CA institution. I got three Danish Cheese Pockets which I love and a Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish to try. Back when I was press photographer in Ventura, CA I used to get a wonderful Cheese Strudel at Dave's Deli. I keep searching for one as good as Dave's.



Chidago Canyon 



Rode the Honda out Chicago Canyon (37.66201, -118.47158) looking for a nice boondocking spot. Many sites, 14 day limit, but none that had the ambiance I was looking for. 

I went up to Bitterbrush campground (37.2856, -118.55889) west of Bishop. This nice spot with a very scenic view was $10.50 with my senior pass.

Moseying down to boondock in the Alabama Hills west of Lone Pine tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment