Parque Natural Mexiquillo

1.06.2017

Visiting My Favorite Girls

I am up in San Jose, CA having quality time with my son's family.


Simply mesmerizing 

Ctenophors, my favorite jelly



















Artist Alison McDonald created 12 sculptures to create a dialogue 
about the negative and positive effects of plastic in our environment.

The aquarium has many interactive computer activities that engage children and adults alike.


Coloring your fish is only the beginning. When you are satisfied with your fish, tap a button and your creation pops up on a large screen in a burst of bubbles. You can also email your fish. 


The touch pools are very popular. 
Nothing like touching live organisms.

I tried to stop myself, but I have to say it.
My granddaughters are cuter than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment