Parque Natural Mexiquillo

2.27.2013

Atlanta Aquarium

It is hard to be impressed by an aquarium after seeing the Monterey Bay Aquarium, but this one is nice.
A little whimsey on the way in.




I haven't seen this guy since I spent a summer diving on Guam. He is the Lion Fish, very poisonous, and released into Atlantic waters by aquarists. They have spread as far as New York and are up to no good.

Discus fish from the Amazon




Pacific Sea Nettles, al la the Monterey Bay Aquarium.

Pacific coral reef. The kids were having a great talk with the diver.
Cute little guy.

The tunnel under the BIG tank.



For $250 you can snorkel with the Whale Sharks. I though about it for 10 seconds.





 After the aquarium I walked along the Chattahoochee River and snagged a few caches. This one was called Viney Ball


 Life is good.


3 comments:

  1. Beautifully captured! I love a pun, and I love a geocache, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garth,
    Your aquarium photos are beautiful! Enjoying your blog.
    Mai, friend of Wendy

    ReplyDelete