Parque Natural Mexiquillo

6.29.2015

Canada O Canada

The border crossing at Blaine was painless. The nice lady border guard asked me four different ways if I had any guns. I said no four times and she waved me on through.

I found a nice bondocking spot on Dyke Road along the Frazer River. (49.116973, -123.103500) Large ocean going ships ply these waters on their way to and from Vancouver's port.




Headed for Vancouver Island. I was just 10 minutes late for the ferry, but first in line the next. They run every hour. 



Into belly of the leviathan I go.
A beautiful day on the water















Tonight I am at the Victoria Walmart. Tomorrow I will head toward Jordan River seeking a more scenic spot to settle into. I need a place to hunker down during Canada Day, coming this Wednesday.





No comments:

Post a Comment