Parque Natural Mexiquillo

4.26.2015

Disney Word

Linda and her family had a magical time at Disney World, me not so much. By the time we reached there I was three days into a wicked repertory infection that had driven me to my knees. I did manage to go a couple of times and took a few pictures. 

I am very impressed with the packaging. These wrist bands that allow access to the park and the fast pass lanes on some of the rides. No longer do you have to wait hours in line for the popular rides. 

The gardens at Epcot were a feast for you eyes. 

Lunch while watching the fish at the Reef Restaurant.


Finding your inner totem at the Canadian exhibit.


The topiary is stunning

This acrobat never dismounted the chair tower while his assistant kept giving him more chairs.










A very impressive finish


Chandra, Linda, Callan, and Daniel finding their happy place






No comments:

Post a Comment