Parque Natural Mexiquillo

8.23.2020

Family Time

 I left Cliff's place in Carson City, thank you,  and headed up into the Sierras to self isolate for two days before arriving at my son's place in San Jose. When I arrived Derek had an antibodies test for me. I tested negative and was good to go. 



Playing Qwirkle with Rachel

It is over a hundred and the pool is greatly appreciated 

Playing Rhino Hero. Not for old guys with fat fingers

Emma, a future Qwirkle Queen

Lets get dad

Parents working online from home.
 Derek works for apple and Adriann is a speech therapist at the local school.

First day of school 


I am helping the girls with their online schooling. Rachel is in 4th and a real self-starter . 

Emma is in second and need a little more help.
Boy am I glad I am not teaching anymore. 
Teaching over a computer is tough.

Celebrating the first week of school with a game of Qwirkle. 
Adriann won and Emma, the future Qwirke queen, was second.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to be visiting with Family.
    Things have changed since we went to school.
    Now having to do On-line learning would be even harder.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This online learning is a whole new ballgame.
      Thanks for stopping by
      Stay safe

      Delete
  2. Nice to see you're doing well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete