Parque Natural Mexiquillo

5.02.2020

Quarantine Week Six

Serenity gets a face lift

Servicio Automotriz Equis did a great job repairing Serenity's damage right at the campground. The bill was 12,000 pesos, $487 US

Numerous cracks, dings and chips to repair

Damage from the tow truck

More tow truck damage




Doesn't she look great

There were more dings in the rear.


Looking good. 
A real plus to being quarantined. I thought I  would have to wait until next January to have this work done when I would be in Puerto Paenasco with the WIN's.

A day out of the house

My sister and I went fishing on Victor's boat. 
The lock down limits all boats to three people

Frigatebirds

Gay working on a tan

I caught eight of these guys. 
The fish were small but a day on the water was fantastic.

We saw several whales feeding on sardines.

Life is good

Victor turned those small fish into delicious ceviche 

Victor goes night diving once or twice a week for lobster.

Vallarta currently has 49 covid cases, 1 recovered and 5 deaths
I saw one restaurant that has reopened. It will be interesting to see what happens.

4 comments:

  1. Here in northern Mexico (border states), major cities are doing well with social distancing, masks, and business closures. Our small town about 30 miles south of Monterrey isn't complying so well. Nuevo Leon has 20 deaths and those numbers are low for what I think is lack of reporting. Be safe and have fun. The fishing trip looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. She has been home for 15 years.

      Delete
  3. I blog often and I really thank you for your information. This article has really peaked my interest.
    I'm going to book mark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week.
    I subscribed to your Feed as well.

    ReplyDelete