Parque Natural Mexiquillo

4.08.2022

Apache Junction for Repairs

 I left Lake Roosevelt last Monday for Apache Junction.  I had scheduled repairs there a month ago, the typical lead time for RV repairs. When I reached Apache Junction and stood up, I discovered I had some annoying leg pain. With no stress or injury to my leg, I thought it could be blood clots.  It  persisted through Tuesday, so Wednesday I went to the local emergency room. 


Rhawnie using ultrasound to take pictures of my leg. 
She is a AZ transplant form Fremont, CA

It takes a radiologist to make any sense out of this, he pronounced my leg clot free. 

Serenity has been dragging her tail, the motorcycle rack, when negotiating dips. 
Spectrac Part & Services in Gilbert AZ recommended heaver leaf springs.

The old 4 leaf spring

The new 5 leaf springs gave her a 3 inch boost in the rear. 
We'll see how that works

1 comment:

  1. So both you and the rig needed work! Take care of yourself Garth, I enjoy reading of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete