Parque Natural Mexiquillo

10.19.2012

Headed for Lake Cochiti

I went to the Albuquerque Natural History Museum. They have a very niece dino exhibit and I won't bore you with more pictures. But did see this amazing kinetic sculpure by Bruce Shapiro. A computer moves magnets under the table that in turn move the steel ball. The computer has 12 different patterns programed into it. Previous patterns are erased by moving the steel ball in a spiral.


Running errands and stocking up on supplies for the lake. I am meeting up with Boomer friends there. I had a great lunch at McAlister's Deli.  One errand was to to pick up a co-pilot at the local animal shelter. She is doing great. Hiding out a lot. She needs a name.


At the lake. What a great spot. Paved roads and pads with picnic tables. $6 a night with senior pass. 

35.640815, -106.320865

1 comment:

  1. whats her name and is she liking this life you gave her and can she go outside I hope colleen

    ReplyDelete